Bitcoin Cloud Mining | Mega Mining Review | 100% Legit & Secure

Тема в разделе "Облачный майнинг", создана пользователем Cecelia Hill, 27 ноя 2019.

1. Cecelia Hill

Cecelia Hill новичок

Hi, Friends I am in bitcoin mining industries since 4 years. I want to share my experience with you. Initially i don't know what is bitcoin mining. I was joined some online gaming websites which allow me to get some bitcoin as rewards. But when i check it was some cent. Then i research lot's of thing, such as how to mine bitcoin or how to join bitcoin cloud mining.

Firstly i join genesis mining and hashflare, they both are good site to working with them and i also have good experience to work with both of them. But i find that they are charging more than other websites which also providing same service. One of the my friend suggest me to join mega mining. I already here the name but, as you know how we trust on some unknown sites.

Then i join mega mining via ref link of my friend. It's approx 2 year. It's really amazing and gives me good profit as compared to other websites. It simple to use and transparent. Once i made payment request they approve it within short time, one hour or half hour. Till today i never face any issue with mega mining.

Even their plans are so cheap, nothing more to invest. Just join basic plan and starts earning bitcoin from cloud mining services. They also provides affiliate program which allow us to get some extra rewards, They claim that they are providing 100% affiliate bonus if you are joining premium plans. But i am not working with premium plans so i don't know how it works.

But currently i am on 50% affiliate bonus plans and i regularly check my bonus. It is working for me. If you are want to join good cloud mining website i suggest you to go with mega mining. You can join from here Free Bitcoin Mining website.